Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Design Team Post by Ruza ...


Good Morning.  I hope you are having a great week so far.  Today I'm sharing this adorable stamp of a dog hiding behind a pumpkin. 


Isn't he adorable?  I chose the Hiding stamp because the dog reminds me of my grand-dog Winston. Yes, I call Winston my grand-dog, and my son calls me grandma when he talks to Winston about me. LOL!

Now I don't think I'll see Winston hiding behind a pumpkin unless there are fireworks going off.  Those truly terrify him.  I colored the stamp with my Copic Markers, and I did a pretty good job of making the dog look like Winston.

You can get the Hiding stamp in Digital Format as well as Red Rubber.

*************************
Last week I told you about our Group Page over at Paper Craft Planet.
Have you joined yet?  If not, what are you waiting for. 
Come on over and join the QKR Stampede Group.
This is a great place to share your creations.
You can also share your creations over on our QKR Stampede Facebook Page.
*************************
Here's to hoping that my project inspires you to play along with our current Challenge #9 ~ Pumpkin Galore. There still time to join in the fun!  You can find all of the details HERE.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza's Craft Corner

2 comments:

  1. Ruza, this is a cute image. I became doggie Grandma 6 mo's ago. LOL, sounds funny to me also but that is what the girls started. Love your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! And Winston sounds adorable, especially if he looks anything like this little guy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete