Monday, December 19, 2011

Poinsettia

Hi there...can you believe Christmas is only a few days away????!!!! Small panic attack coming on! Actually I am ALMOST done shopping. I have 4 more gifts to buy, but a couple of them I don't need until after Christmas day, so I have time. My hubby and I are planning on doing all the kids' wrapping on Tuesday night, so we should be good. Then there is the trip to the grocery store...lets just say...that is going to be an adventure. I can't go until Friday, and I will have all 3 of my children...fun fun! Well...today I wanted to share a card I made using the Poinsettia Flower stamp from Biblical Impressions. This image is our "stamp of the month" for December. I stamped the image and colored with watercolor crayons. BUT...I did some paper piecing on the leaves of the flower. The PP is all from my stash...I believe it is SU. I added a rub-on, some stickles, and some little red gems to the corners. A very simple card, but that flower is so pretty alone, that you don't need much more. Well have a wonderful holiday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment