Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Time


Nothing says fall like a pumpkin and QKR Stampede has some really nice images of them.  I used the Pumpkin Vine image and colored it in with Copic markers. 

I did some faux borders on this card with the light orange and that involves cutting 1/16” strips and gluing them to the card which saved on paper as well and bulk when mailing.

The bottom leaves were cut out and placed on ¼” circles of cardstock that act as my pop dots so they could add a little dimension to the card. 

Since part of the designer paper had a red distressed look to it I used Ranger Distress Ink barn red to add distressing to other areas and also antique paper to the image panel and tea dye with the already used red sponge for the Kraft border.

Paper: The Paper Company – brown, Basic Grey designer paper, unknown Kraft, Bazzill – light orange

Accessories: foam tape, Making Memories brads, copic markers

3 comments:

  1. There are some wonderful pumpkin images and I think this one is my favorite. Great job with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW how many blogs do you have? I'm worn out from just one! Thanks for stopping by my blog, you're right we can never have enough friends! Love all you're doing!xoxo-cindy

    ReplyDelete