Saturday, July 9, 2011

Birthday Bear Bag

Happy Saturday!

I needed to have a design team post for the QKR Stampede Blog and for the Die-Cut Diva Blog today so rather than make two separate projects I decided to combine them!

This is a fun little bag that I made using Creative Cuts & More's "Square Bag #01 Large" cut from Caribbean Breeze Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock.

I decorated it with stamps from QKR Stampede and felt flowers from Creative Cuts and more.  This bag is the perfect size for a gift card!

Here's a close up look at the bear and the flowers.

Stamps:
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black die ink
Copic Markers
Paper
Square Bag #01 Large from Creative Cuts & More
Patterned paper is from my stash
Neenah white cardstock
Other:
Ofray grossgrain ribbon
JoAnn's Scrapessentials large brad

I hope you enjoyed my project!

Have a great weekend!

Kristine

1 comment: