Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Your Nothing But An Alley Cat

Have you seen this adorable Alley Cat image from the QKR Stampede store?
This month I am trying to use a various amount of stamps-actually I took time to scout out all three divisions of the QKR Stampede site- Check out Eureka Rubber Stamps ,
Stop by Biblical Impressions Rubber Stamps for one of the largest collection of Christian rubber stamps available.
 This first card is done with a piece of tissue paper with several metallic designs on the background.
I even found a piece of this adhesive backed grid type mesh.
Both images were colored with Copic markers and Liquid Glass was used to accent here and there.
 On this second card I used this fun orange patterned paper and matted the image a few times.
I decided to use the same sentiment as above but only stamped the first line on the front and the remainder of the sentiment in the inside.
I even was lucky to find this great orange grid ribbon to add from my stash, and also that adorable kitty button.
11807 Perfect is one of the most useful sentiments to use. It is available in red rubber or digital if you prefer.
90215 - Open Stars Border was also used on this second card as a border on the orange piece of card stock to give that alley cat some fun designs.

Make sure you pop back in to see what my fellow team members have to show you this month.
Thanks
Dawn ll

5 comments:

  1. I love this image. This is so cute.
    Your card is wonderful, I like it

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did on these cards. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards are adorable, but I esp love the mesh on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image, great cards!

    ReplyDelete